Adding Value through Partnerships
...is a Modernisation Programme project. It was completed in March 2011.
- funded by Capacity Builders
- sponsored by WYLDA
- based at Bradford CVS
It aims to...
- develop expertise in partnerships
- promote the transfer of learning (across Districts)
- encourage peer support
- support organisations that are deciding whether to enter formal partnerships
...in the VCS across West Yorkshire.
Partnership working can help to...
- provide more/ better services to beneficiaries
- increase efficiency through better use of resources
- prevent duplication of services
- meet funders’ expectations
Project deliverables include...
- organisations seeking advice on partnerships & mergers
- a small number of mergers (or formal bits of collaborative working)
- developing an active sub-regional network of support staff
- listen to the issues in confidence
- help you take the next steps and learn from others
- help identify possible partners
- signpost funding for further expert help
Richard Spencer, W Yorks Partnership Project, Bradford CVS
19-25 Sunbridge Road, Bradford BD1 2AY
T 01274 722772
Other pages in this section...FAQs